Thursday, July 09, 2009

Tea Review 101 - Jing Tea Chinese Greens


Pre Rain Organic Dragon Well Supreme Green Tea
Pre Rain Organic Anji Bai Cha Green Tea
Jing Tea

Now this is more like it. I've had the good fortune to sample some nice Chinese greens lately, but nothing that really made me leap from my seat and click my heels. Until now.

Jing Tea refer to their Pre Rain Organic Dragon Well Supreme Green Tea as "our highest grade Dragon Well green tea" and I certainly wont quibble with that. It's a classic Dragonwell sensation - and if you've ever sampled a good one you'll know what that means - with a nice smooth feel and a much fuller flavor than most of the varieties I've tried.

Jing's Pre Rain Organic Anji Bai Cha Green Tea also compares rather favorably to some of the other Chinese greens I've tasted. In their words, "vivacious and exuberant flavours combine spring blossom scents with sweet sappiness, lush textures and beautiful floral top notes." Here here.

Adagio Teas triniTea Tea Maker
Zarafina Tea Maker Suite

No comments: