Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tea Review Sites

Here's the latest version of the Tea Review Sites list. Some sites don't appear to be active but I've left them on the list for reference purposes. If you know of a site I've missed please leave a comment.

Daily Tea Reviews
Hudin - Tea Reviews
RateTea.com
SororiTea Sisters
STeaP TV
Steepster
The Tea Pages Reviews
Tea Reflections – A Tea Blog
The Tea Review Blog
Teaviews
TGFOP Tea Reviews
Walker Tea Review

Cuisinart TEA-100 PerfecTemp Programmable Tea Steeper

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are what I call Tea Experience Networks. They're tea review sites with lots of people with different opinions and such.

Alex Zorach said...

I'd be grateful if you checked out the website I recently launched, RateTea.net, and considered listing it. It offers a slightly different take / variation on what is already out there...brief reviews + numerical ratings + information on different varieties of tea and a database of teas categorized by origin, brand, and style.

I take the numbers with a grain of salt, but one of my hopes is that over time, as I get more data, I can use the numerical ratings to generate recommendations for each user.

Thanks for your time and thanks for this post too...I did not know about all of these sites!

Alex

Unknown said...

SororiTeas is another Good tea review blog

Darjeeling Darlings said...

We review tea! Thank you for adding us to your tea blog list!

Darjeeling Darlings

The Family said...

Please include us, the TeaAmigos! TeaAmigos. Thanks in advance!

Unknown said...

My favorite tea is wintermelon flavor with milk. It's a refreshing way to cool down and hang-out with friends. At night, I like chamomile. My male friends claim that tea does wonders to them. It relaxes their nerves and increases blood flow.