Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Tea, Variety, and the Spice of Life


In addition to publishing Tea Guy Speaks, I'm a regular contributor to The English Tea Store blog. Here's an article I recently wrote for them. Click the link to read the full article.

Tea, Variety, and
the Spice of Life
By William I. Lengeman III


“Variety’s the very spice of life,” or so said the English poet William Cowper, which is a name that probably doesn’t turn up in many reading lists nowadays. And while I wouldn’t have much problem choosing black tea as my favorite of the six main types (black, green, oolong, white, yellow, puerh), I have to admit that it’s not long after I start in on a new batch of black tea that I start longing for something else – like green tea.

more

Cuisinart TEA-100 PerfecTemp Programmable Tea Steeper

No comments: