Sunday, December 16, 2012

Can Green Tea Shrink Tumors?

Here's another article I recently wrote for The English Tea Store blog.

Can Green Tea Shrink Tumors?
By William I. Lengeman III

I tend to be cautiously skeptical when it comes to the many and varied health claims for tea. For my money tea is just fine as a beverage and, if it happens to benefit my health in any way, I’ll take that as a nice fringe benefit. As always, I caution the reader to approach the more lofty health claims for tea with a grain of salt or three. For a recent article on mixed messages about tea and one specific type of cancer, look here.

All of which might seem like an odd way to start an article that reports on one of the latest such health claims, but given the content of said claim I can imagine...

read the full article here

Cuisinart TEA-100 PerfecTemp Programmable Tea Steeper

No comments: