Sunday, May 19, 2013

Does Your Tea Site Need A Makeover?

Here's another article I recently wrote for The English Tea Store blog.

Does Your Tea Site Need A Makeover? By William I. Lengeman III

Back in the 70s I had some pretty fine bell bottoms, if I do say so myself, and some eye-catching silk shirts and a nice pair of platform shoes to round out any ensemble. I know fashions have a way of coming around and I don’t have any of those snappy duds anymore but even if I did I wouldn’t wear them. I’m not obsessed with my appearance but I still don’t want to be seen in public in clothes that are so outdated.

Which is to suggest that appearances do count for something. If you disagree, stop and think about what you wore to your last job interview. All of which occurred to me when I came across a tea site recently that would have been considered...

more

Cuisinart TEA-100 PerfecTemp Programmable Tea Steeper

No comments: