Saturday, August 03, 2013

Are Americans Abandoning Coffee for Tea?

Here's another article I recently wrote for The English Tea Store blog.

Are Americans Abandoning Coffee for Tea?
By William I. Lengeman III

If you’re a coffee drinker, don’t take this the wrong way, but I’d rather lick a sidewalk than drink a cup of coffee. I’ll probably always be a devout worshipper at the altar of tea. But even so, I can’t help but be a bit skeptical about the notion that seems to be cropping up lately that tea drinking here in these great United States will one day outstrip coffee drinking.

It’s an idea that popped up recently in the Los Angeles Times, in an article whose headline exclaimed, “In the Beverage Industry, it’s Definitely Tea’s Time.”

more

The Breville One-Touch Tea Maker


No comments: