Sunday, July 02, 2006

Herbal Tea & Golf Tea


About ten days ago I took another crack at growing tea plants from seed. There's really nothing to report yet, but hope springs eternal. While I was at it, I thought I'd try to grow mint in another pot on the porch. Mint having such a reputation as a wild grower, I figured there was no way I could miss.

Still nothing to report on the mint front, but if you're interested in growing herbs to make your own tisanes and infusions, or for whatever use, check out this informative article in the Scotsman.

On a totally unrelated note and just because I felt like tossing it in, here's some information on Golf Tea. It's a flavored tea-based drink that comes in four flavors. I must admit that I can't quite figure out what specifically would make it attractive to golfers. Here's an article (press release?) from BevNET that gives the full lowdown.

, , , , , ,

Shop for tea at Amazon.com

No comments: