Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Tea Book Frenzy


Over the course of the last year or so there have been several worthwhile books that have attempted - and generally succeeded - in providing an all-encompassing overview of tea.

In my capacity as an occasional contributor to Epicurean.com, I've had the opportunity to review three of these books - Tea: Aromas and Flavors Around the World, Tea: The Drink That Changed the World, and The Story of Tea: A Cultural History and Drinking Guide.

Recently I ran across yet another book that falls into this category. Liquid Jade: The Story of Tea from East to West, by Beatrice Hohenegger, was actually published earlier this year, but I didn't run across it until now. I'm not too far along on the book just yet, but it appears to be another entertaining look at the topic.


shop for tea books.

, , ,

No comments: