Saturday, July 28, 2012

Book Review: The Gunpowder Gardens


In addition to publishing Tea Guy Speaks, I'm a regular contributor to The English Tea Store blog. Here's an article I recently wrote for them. Click the link to read the full article.

Book Review: The Gunpowder Gardens
By William I. Lengeman III


Over the course of the years that I’ve been writing about tea I’ve had the good fortune to review quite a few books on the topic. While many of them were very entertaining and informative, with a few notable exceptions they weren’t necessarily the kind of page turners that you’d be likely to sit down and read from cover to cover.

One of those exceptions would be Jason Goodwin’s The Gunpowder Gardens: Travels through India and China in Search of Tea...

more

Cuisinart TEA-100 PerfecTemp Programmable Tea Steeper

No comments: