Saturday, January 05, 2013

Keurig, the K-Cup, and Tea

Here's another article I recently wrote for The English Tea Store blog.

Keurig, the K-Cup, and Tea
By William I. Lengeman III

One of the things I’ve learned over the course of many years of drinking, studying, and writing about tea is that everyone likes what they like and there really is no one correct way to do things. Of course, there are certain useful guidelines to follow if you want the best cup of tea – such as don’t oversteep or overheat your tea – but, when it comes to the mechanics of making tea, there are many ways to get the job done. A gongfu fancier might cringe at my practice of heating water in a Pyrex measuring cup in the microwave and steeping in a gravity-type infuser but it works well for me.

Having put in my plug for all of this goodness, light, and tolerance, I’m now going to...

read the full article here

Cuisinart TEA-100 PerfecTemp Programmable Tea Steeper

No comments: