Tuesday, January 08, 2013

On “Bad” Tea Reviews

Here's another article I recently wrote for The English Tea Store blog.

On “Bad” Tea Reviews
By William I. Lengeman III

A couple months ago my own tea site moved into its eighth year of publication. Because it’s always been a one-man show, I obviously can’t hope to match the output of some of those big tea review sites, and quite honestly I don’t even try. I’ve only written about 150 reviews at my site over the years. If you look at some of the older ones you’ll probably find a few “bad” reviews. You won’t find many instances where I totally trashed a tea, with one or two rare exceptions in which I apparently got up on the wrong side of the teapot.

read the full article here

Cuisinart TEA-100 PerfecTemp Programmable Tea Steeper

No comments: