Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Does Green Tea Help Burn Fat?

Here's another article I recently wrote for The English Tea Store blog.

Does Green Tea Help Burn Fat?
By William I. Lengeman III

Buyer beware. Don’t believe everything you read. Okay, they’re not the most original phrases, but when it comes to the marketing of tea and the many health benefits that it’s said to bestow on us, they’re appropriate maxims to keep in mind.

My standard disclaimer here. Yes, I do believe that tea can have some benefits to the health of those who drink it. There’s just too much evidence in favor of this notion to believe otherwise. On the other hand, I certainly don’t believe everything I read when it comes to this sort of thing, and I think there are plenty of people out there who are prone to exaggerate...

more

Cuisinart TEA-100 PerfecTemp Programmable Tea Steeper

No comments: