Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Ultimate Tea Crime

Here's another article I recently wrote for The English Tea Store blog.

The Ultimate Tea Crime
By William I. Lengeman III

When it comes to tea, I have tried (for the most part) to practice tolerance. I won’t say I’ve always succeeded, but over the years I’ve come to realize that the world of tea is vast and there are many types of tea drinkers contained therein, each with their own way of doing things.

So, while I might cringe a bit at the notion of spoiling a good black tea with cream, milk, sugar, lemon, or whatever else it is that people want to dump in there, to be perfectly fair and evenhanded about things, people who drink their tea like this might rightly be horrified by the notion of drinking black tea with absolutely nothing in it.

more

Cuisinart TEA-100 PerfecTemp Programmable Tea Steeper

No comments: