Friday, March 08, 2013

On Gloom, Doom, and the End of Tea as We Know It (Or Not)

Here's another article I recently wrote for The English Tea Store blog.

On Gloom, Doom, and the End of Tea
as We Know It (Or Not)
By William I. Lengeman III

I’m going to go out on a limb here. I don’t have any special insight into the future, but I’m going to hazard a guess even so. Tea has been with us for many thousands of years and it’s not going anywhere anytime soon. Although you wouldn’t know it from the “tea is under assault” type articles that seem to turn up in the media with mind-numbing regularity.

I wouldn’t want to disparage the good people who write these articles by saying that they fall into a rather predictable pattern – but they kind of do. It’s goes something like this: A certain huge company that’s best known...

more

Cuisinart TEA-100 PerfecTemp Programmable Tea Steeper

No comments: