Saturday, January 19, 2008

Teapots & Teazer Tea Tumbler


Here are a few more interesting bits about tea - actually they're mostly about teaware and accessories - that I've run across lately. As noted in my last entry, TGS is on something like a brief hiatus while I wrap up a tea-related project.

Here's some information about teapot design from the Appalachian Center for Craft at Tennessee Technological University. It appears that they give a course in teapot design, but I'm not completely sure about that.

Speaking of teapots, here's an article from the International Herald Tribune called The Tale of a Teapot and Its Creator.

If you've ever struggled with the problem of how to have a decent cup of tea while traveling, the Teazer Tea Tumbler might be worth investigating. Here's a review of this nifty little gadget.

shop for tea books.

, , ,

1 comment:

Bethe said...

I have just recieved one of these tumblers as a gift. It is truly wonderful and keeps the tea hot for more than an hour. The tea is not only strained by the stainless steel stainer, but by the sipper seal so that no loose tea gets swallowed. Great invention. My daughter bought it for me at Argo Tea in Chicago. I did find it on this web site, though....

http://www.tealaden.com/product/teazer-tea-tumbler-610.cfm