Friday, July 11, 2008

American Classic First Flush Tea


As noted here a few months ago, the Charleston Tea Plantation ("America’s Only Tea Garden") has begun hosting a First Flush Festival around harvest time each year. This year's event has come and gone, but for now you can still get your hands on some of their First Flush Loose Tea.

The American Classic Tea that's made from leaves grown at the plantation is blended with black teas from elswhere, but the First Flush is 100% American-grown.

For ordering information, click here and scroll about halfway down the page.

Image: Charleston Tea Plantation

shop for tea books.

, , ,

2 comments:

Foret de Michelle said...

I have just found your blog and loved it!!! I added a link to your blog on mine just so I can keep up!! Great job!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

I couldn't make it to this year's First Flush Festival, but was present in 2007. The First Flush tea from that year was extraordinary! Obviously, living here in North America I have never had tea this fresh. The aroma was mind-boggling. Just lovely!

Thanks for keeping up this blog. I love it, have it bookmarked, and have put a link to you on my new tea blog.