Friday, June 12, 2009

Tea Review 99 - MateVeza Organic Yerba Mate IPA


MateVeza
Organic Yerba Mate IPA

Beer, ale and whatnot - it's a world that's far removed from tea and one that I'm not very familiar with. While I like the taste of all of the aforementioned, I mostly steer clear of them because alcohol makes me feel sluggish.

What I'm getting at is that I may not be the best person to weigh on in on the merits of Mateveza's Organic Yerba Mate IPA. Then again, I know what I like and I like this yerba mate-flavored ale rather well. If you're keen on frosty beverages with a nice touch of the bitters - courtesy of that yerba mate, I'd wager - you might want to look into this one.

Here's the press release for the product and here's a review I wrote of another of their yerba mate ales a while back.

Adagio Teas triniTea Tea Maker
Zarafina Tea Maker Suite

No comments: