Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Adagio Chai Sampler


A while back the good people at Adagio Teas offered to send samples of some of their newer chai blends. Even though I don't like chai that much, I accepted, figuring I could be objective enough to allow me to taste these blends and review them.

I've decided that I'm not the right guy to be reviewing chai after all. We all like what we like and there's just something about chai that really puts me off. Ditto for flavored teas like Lapsang Souchong, Earl Grey and certain others.

In any event, in lieu of a proper review, I'll just say that if you do go for chai, you're probably likely to find that at least one of these six blends is to your liking. More here.

Adagio Teas triniTea Tea Maker
Zarafina Tea Maker Suite

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a chai fan myself. In fact, I'm not interested in having a blog of my own because I'd face having to review teas and I don't want to start doing that. I just want to sample different Puerhs on my own. But I don't think I can rightly make recommendations to other people. --Spirituality of Tea