Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Got Milk? Should You?

Here's another article I recently wrote for The English Tea Store blog.

Got Milk? Should You?
By William I. Lengeman III

Should you add milk to your tea? Are you committing a mortal sin against tea culture by doing so? As a member of the non-milk camp, I used to have strong opinions about this issue. But I’ve come to realize that everyone likes what they like and that’s just fine (I’m still having trouble with the concept of crunchy peanut butter, but I digress). Tea culture has gotten along quite nicely with milk for at least several centuries now and will surely continue to do so.

So how did this all get started, I found myself wondering. Who initiated the practice of...

read the full article here

Cuisinart TEA-100 PerfecTemp Programmable Tea Steeper

No comments: