Saturday, November 24, 2012

How to Taste Tea

Here's another article I recently wrote for The English Tea Store blog.

How to Taste Tea
By William I. Lengeman III

Why do you drink tea? Ask a random group of people and I’m sure you’ll get a wide range of answers. If you live someplace like the United Kingdom, it might be as much for tradition as anything else – it’s something that you do and you’ve always done and ditto for your ancestors many branches down into the family tree. For others, tea drinking might be about the caffeine boost, and still others might be seeking to gain some of the health benefits we hear so much about.

Then there are those of us who drink tea primarily for the taste. In my own case, all of the aforementioned is fine but, if the tea doesn’t taste great, I don’t want to...

read the full article here

Cuisinart TEA-100 PerfecTemp Programmable Tea Steeper

No comments: