Saturday, November 03, 2012

Stash Tea and Me

Here's another article I recently wrote for The English Tea Store blog.

Stash Tea and Me
By William I. Lengeman III

I came to tea rather late in life, having discovered its many and varied charms less than a decade ago. But back in the good old days, when I was just beginning to make my acquaintance with this beverage, I experimented with quite a number of varieties from the good people at Stash Tea. Some of the ones I was particularly fond of were their Premium Green and Peppermint varieties. Yes, the latter is technically a tisane rather than a tea, but to this day I still like a peppermint “tea” that’s lively enough to scorch your sinuses, and Stash Peppermint fits the bill.

read the full article here

Cuisinart TEA-100 PerfecTemp Programmable Tea Steeper

No comments: