Thursday, April 13, 2006

Seize The Kombucha


I haven't had much experience with kombucha. What little exposure I have had is to Kombucha Wonder Drink, bottled flavored kombucha drinks that I found to be quite tasty. For more information, check out my reviews here, here, here, here and here.

There's a new kid on the bottled kombucha block these days - or at least I'm assuming it's new. That would be Carpe Diem Kombucha. It's available in two sizes, but as for availability on these shores (they appear to be a German company) I'm not sure about that. Anyway, you can check out their Web site here.

For more on kombucha, you might want to give the Kombucha Journal a try.

, , ,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE (love love) kombucha! Part of the popularity comes from the fact that anyone who is interested can, without much effort begin brewing it at home! My favorite brand is deKombucha and it is now being sold locally at the Natural Answer in Sparta TN.
http://ouryoga.wordpress.com/2009/04/01/dekombucha-a-drink-for-life/

My personal introduction to kombucha came from my yoga guru/teacher/friend from Orange Carbon Studio in Seattle WA. Since then, it was a love at first sip.