Tuesday, June 06, 2006

What's In A Name - Snapple


People come to visit TGS for various reasons. Every once in a while I'll peruse the list and find out what search terms visitors have been using that led them here.

One recent visitor was trying to find out if green tea would be helpful in flushing marijuana from their system. It's a question that's not actually answered here and I don't know, but it sounds like a flaky notion to me.

Another visitor apparently wanted to watch a Snapple white tea commercial. While I've mentioned Snapple from time to time, I don't have any of those here. I suspect Snapple's site does.

Someone else came here to TGS trying to find out how it was that Snapple came by their name. I hadn't answered this one previously, but I will now, courtesy of Snapple's Web site - "Snapple is named after a carbonated apple soda that was part of the original beverage line."

As for the person who wanted to know where they could purchase Snapple white tea in Boca Raton, I'm afraid I can't be of much help. Sorry. Try the grocery store.

Image: Snapple

, , , , ,

Shop for tea at Amazon.com

No comments: