Sunday, September 20, 2009

Second Annual Northwest Tea Festival Announced


Second Annual Northwest Tea Festival Set For October 3-4, 2009
(from a press release)

The Puget Sound Tea Association is proud to announce the second annual Northwest Tea Festival. One of the premiere tea festivals in the Pacific Northwest, the Northwest Tea Festival will be taking place on October 3rd and 4th, 2009 in the Seattle Center. Featuring classes, lectures, tastings, and shopping, it will delight tea lovers of all ages.

The first Northwest Tea Festival attracted over a thousand attendees, and this year the festival promises to be an even greater experience. Celebrated tea experts Norwood Pratt and John Harney will be sharing their experiences with lectures, and novices and aficionados alike will be delighted by the wide selection of classes and workshops. Ranging from region-specific primers to more in-depth guides to traditions and practices around tea, the classes will be led by experts from across the country and are a unique opportunity for tea lovers. Tea tastings are also on the agenda, with attendees able to sample a whole spectrum of teas from the world’s most celebrated regions.

more

Adagio Teas triniTea Tea Maker
Zarafina Tea Maker Suite

1 comment:

Margaret Studer said...

Hello, this is my first time on your blog. I'm glad to read about the North West Tea Festival. I will put that on my website.

I'm the national tea examiner on Examiner.com. I hope to be dropping by here often. You have some very interesting blog entries and I see that you are interested in Star Trek TNG. So am I. The best to you and I hope to be back soon.