Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tea, Nightmares & Mudslides


Can a cup of tea chase nightmares away? Apparently so, according to a Japanese study mentioned in this Daily Mail article. One or more cups of tea a day may reduce the likelihood of having a nightmare by 50 per cent.

Can tea cause mudslides? Well, sort of. As Bloomberg.com reported recently, oolong tea plantings that replaced trees in certain areas of Taiwan may have contributed to the increased likelihood of mudslides during typhoon rains this August. More here.

Adagio Teas triniTea Tea Maker
Zarafina Tea Maker Suite

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those mudslides were indeed a nightmare. I've watched my sleeping closely with how tea affects it. Tea has improved my sleep by allowing me to get into deeper cycles more quickly. Now I'm looking at what Puerh tea does, and it is different. --Teaternity