Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Many Moods of Sencha


In addition to publishing Tea Guy Speaks, I'm a regular contributor to The English Tea Store blog. Here's an article I recently wrote for them. Click the link to read the full article.

The Many Moods of Sencha
By William I. Lengeman III


As I mentioned to my esteemed editor when I proposed this article, some of the worst teas I’ve ever tasted were sencha. On the other hand, some of the best teas I’ve ever had the pleasure to sample were sencha. Which is something that could probably be said about many varieties of tea – Assam is one that immediately springs to mind. There’s a wide range of quality even within some of the most narrow categories of tea, but for some reason sencha is the one that stands out for me.

more

Cuisinart TEA-100 PerfecTemp Programmable Tea Steeper

No comments: