Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Tea Gadget & Offbeat News Report


In addition to publishing Tea Guy Speaks, I'm a regular contributor to The English Tea Store blog. Here's an article I recently wrote for them. Click the link to read the full article.

The Tea Gadget & Offbeat News Report
By William I. Lengeman III


You don’t have to look too hard to find a silly news headline these days. One of my favorite tea-related ones in recent weeks comes from the British press. It’s the one that claims that Yorkshire Tea Saved My Lamb’s Life. While I thought I’d heard of many, if not most, of the alleged health benefits for tea, somehow this one got by me. Apparently, said sheep had eaten poisonous rhododendron leaves but was saved by her quick-thinking owner, who proceeded to brew a very strong cup (8 bags per cup) of Yorkshire tea every two hours for two days. And that’s how it’s done.

more

Cuisinart TEA-100 PerfecTemp Programmable Tea Steeper


Adagio Teas - Best Tea Online

No comments: