Friday, August 12, 2005

Tea Review 7 - Steaz Key Lime

Steaz Key Lime Green Tea Soda
The Healthy Beverage Company

Thus far I've had the opportunity to taste four of Steaz's eight flavors of green tea soda (lemon, orange, root beer and now lime) and thus far I've been relatively unimpressed. Key Lime, my latest Steaz experience, is the only one I'd really give the thumbs up to, though to be fair, I have yet to sample cola, ginger ale, grape and raspberry.

Steaz sodas all use pretty much the same basic mix of ingredients - sparkling filtered water, organic evaporated cane juice, organic Ceylon tea and an assortment of "bottom of the label" ingredients. The unique ingredient in this case, of course, is natural key lime flavor and this time around Steaz has finally come close to hitting the nail on the head. Key Lime has a nice taste, with just the right mix of fizz, sweetness and tang.

Unlike other Steaz products that I've sampled, this is one that I would come back to again.

Contents: 12 ounce bottle
I Paid: $.51 (clearance price)

No comments: